Designed for direct installation into return lines to reduce fluid aeration, foaming and noise; should always be installed below the minimum fluid level
- Available with female BSP thread (ISO 228) or female NPT thread (ANSI B1.20.1)
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C ... +100 °C / -4 °F ... +212 °F
- Max. working pressure: 20 bar / 290 PSI
- Suitable for use with Mineral and Petroleum based hydraulic fluids (HL and HLP)
Construction and Materials
- 2 concentric tubes with inner spaced holes
- Threaded end cap made of Aluminium
- Other components made of Steel, zinc-plated
Special sizes, designs, materials and configurations are available on request. Consult STAUFF for details.
Diffusers SRV are ideally suited for use with STAUFF Return Line Filters of the RF series with threaded connection.